Sunday, March 8, 2009

Warm Chinese Chicken Salad


This is a combination of a few different recipes, I just made it up with what we love. It is so yummy and EASY! We had it for dinner this past Tuesday. It's only my second time to make it, but I am sure I will make it again and again. Here are the ingredients:

2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1/2 bottle Stir Fry Sauce
4 green onions, chopped
1 bag shredded cabbage/carrot mix
2 handfuls of cashews

Cook all in a pan for 5 - 6 minutes, until cabbage just starts to wilt. Serve immediately. This will serve 2 with a tiny bit left over.

(Thank you Emily for inviting me to contribute to this blog. My recipes and cooking don't even compare to yours....but I am thrilled that you asked me!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't wait to try your recipe!